Pay it in 4 interest-free installments!
We’ve partnered with Afterpay to give you a better shopping experience. When you choose Afterpay at checkout, you’ll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase.
How does it work?
New to Afterpay?
Set up your account now. Here are the following requirements:
- Be authorized to use the US-issued credit card, debit card or bank checking account to make the purchase
- At least 18 years old; (19 years old in Alabama or if you are a ward of the state in Nebraska)
- A valid delivery address in the United States
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number
- Are a resident and reside within one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia. Afterpay is not available in US Territories.
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract
Clicking this link will take you to our third party partner Afterpay's website.
Frequently asked questions
How does Afterpay work?
With Afterpay, you can now shop and pay later. Your purchase will be split into 4 payments that are payable every 2 weeks! Simply shop with one of your favorite stores and choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time customers will need to create an Afterpay account (with instant approval decision) and returning customers will simply log in to make their purchase. You can log in to your Afterpay account anytime to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically take the money from your debit or credit card on your payment due dates.
How does the payment schedule work?
All customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three payments deducted automatically every two weeks from your chosen payment method. If you choose to make additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you may do so through your Afterpay account.
What if I can’t pay an Afterpay installment?
If funds are not available or you otherwise do not make your payment when it is due, late fees may apply. Click here for complete terms.
Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
If you have any questions about your Afterpay account, please contact Afterpay directly via web form.